This high-tech gun grease from Ballistol was developed specifically for marksmen, hunters and law enforcement and is suitable for all rifles and handguns.
Ceramic additives ensure the function, the performance and the accuracy of the gun and dramatically reduce wear.
The temperature range of this high-tech gun-grease ranges from -50° C to +150° C. When little or no grease is present, the ceramic particles in the grease that remain on the weapon and will protect in temperatures of up to 1000° C
In addition GunCer offers superior corrosion protection, is water resistant, does not resinify and contains no additions of silicone and PTFE.
All attributes of GunCer:
- For professional snipers, hunters and law enforcement, for rifles, shotguns or handguns
- Special mixture of ceramic additives provide maximum performance and safe shot accuracy
- Reduces friction and deterioration of the firearm
- Smoothes roughness (under load, roughness at the friction points will be reduced by flowgliding and plastically deformation of the friction point, which extremely reduces the friction in order to keep your firearm in best condition)
- Reduced power losses while reloading Self-loading pistols and rifles (even with weak load ammunition), resulting in less jams
- Excellent corrosion protection, prevents corrosion
- Works in a temperature range from -50°C to +150°C
- Ceramic additives ensure lubrication up to +1000° C
- Water resistant and does not resinify
- Without additions of silicon and PTFE